Monday, May 2, 2011

Obama gets Osama. Really?

Now I don't mean to put a damper on the fist pumping at Ground Zero, but c'mon! How 'bout a picture of a very dead Osama? I'd like to believe we made his head go 'boom', but for reals, yo! I need to see. Let's just add it up real quick: President Obama facing a possible poor showing in the next election, first has to prove he was born here, and then, all of a where-the-fuck-did-this-come-from-sudden, he's all nonchalantly telling the world that he capped Bin Laden. And then proceeds to say that they did it, quick and easy like Jiffy Pop and then chucked him in the ocean. I mean, COME ON! REALLY? This does not smell right from where I sit. That dude better be dead, or Jesse Jackson will have a better chance at being the next president.

Maybe he just killed this guy? Not a tragedy, but not Osama, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment