Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My mandatory 1 year blogging ban has been served!

Who knew that if you published a video of a suggested romance between a turkey and a bottle of wine, a uproar of disproportionate size would result? I was a facking joke, for Christ's sake! Be warned: those PETA freaks do not take kindly to even the hint of exploitation - heck, I thought I was actually giving this turkey a pretty exciting day leading up to his inevitable decapitation, decavitation and third-party degustation! It's like putting a terminally ill kid into an action movie and using him like a crash test dummy - what's the harm? Especially if he has a lark doing doing it? Our country is so chock full of people who know better (usually I'm one of them), it's amazing anyone is still thinking for themselves. I salute you, Otto, for still being the master of your own grey matter, even if you do use it so very narrowly - excluding that sick corner that covets Turkey love! What other dark corners do you possess? Hmmmmmmmm.


Well, I suppose you learn something every year. I've taken a closer gander at Otto and sure enough. You know, you think you know somebody...


No comments:

Post a Comment