Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Music Ramblings - important information for someone...

So I start my 4th day in a row, riding my mouse to design stardom through the wine world, listening happily to streaming radio on ITunes. Specifically, I've had a complete deep house renaissance. I spend many a early 90s college year deep in the bowels of various clubs in NYC, body rocking to the cacaphonous throb of deep house bass tracks in the company of a rather over the top club kid named Aristotle and my NYC business school bud, Pete B, aka Plastique - future rock star (not quite). Web radio is the best way to roll back a few years musically - one of the best things to happen to radio in general. So, if you, like me, enjoy the relatively melodic roll, bounce of true Deep House (excepting the occasional voiceover imploring you to "get on the spacecraft"), tune into Doggloungedeephouse under the Dance folder in Itunes radio. Now if I can only get the 5 musclebound gay dudes dancing in cutoff jeans who materialized in my office on the third day, to go home, things would be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment